- everybody is out in the snow, making snow forts and readying ammo
Jewel: Isn't it amazing? The first annual big snowball fight!
Mittens: Yeah, i think half of Lalaloopsy Land showed up for this.
Crumbs: It's almost time to begin! We need to ready the snowballs.
Jewel: Right! Peanut will be announcing the start of the fight any minute! I brought snowball molds, luckily!
- Suddenly, a fanfare comes out of nowhere, and Peanut jumps up on to a snow mound in the middle of the battlefield, along with confetti
Peanut: Ladies and gentlemen! It is time to start the biggest, snowiest, most fun snowball fight of the year! Are you ready?
Peanut: Get set.....
- Peanut jumps down from the snow mound as snowballs go flying everywhere
Jewel: Everybody! we need to set out the plan!
Mittens: Shouldn'tve we done that earlier?
Jewel: Oh....right. Anyway, Bea, you find the best snow for making snowballs. I will make them into balls with my snowball mold, handing them to the others. Crumbs, i need you to throw HARD. We can't have the other team getting any of our snowballs.
Jewel: Alright, everyone GO!
- Meanwhile, the other side is acting quickly
Spot: We're doing great! We're going to win!
Forest: But could you mold the snowballs into actual balls instead of snow sculptures?
Spot: *holding a snow sculpture of Zebra in her hand* Oh, sorry.
Forest: Swirly, Sunny, how are you doing?
Swirly: Great! i'm throwing them as hard as i can!
Sunny: I'm still kind of accepting the fact that i'm fighting Berry!
Forest: She's on the other team, Sunny! It's only fair!
Toasty: Are you guys sure you don't need extra scarves or something? It's cold out here!
Forest: No, we're- AAAAH!
- more snowballs rain down on Forest's team, while Jewel's team is working hard
Jewel: We're doing great, everybody! Keep going!
Ivory: Are you sure it's fair that we have two people that are used to snow all the time?
Jewel: They have Swirly and Winter, don't they? It's fair, alright!
Berry: But i don't want to hurt Sunny!
Ember: This is just snow, it won't hurt! Now c'mon! We can't give up now!
- Meanwhile, on the other side
Forest: Alright, we need to think bigger! I'll go out there with a HUGE snowball, and throw it at them!
Toasty: Isn't that cheating?
Forest:No. *makes a snowball bigger than his head and runs out on the snow mound*
Jewel: You can't go out from behind your fort!
Forest: Yes i can! And i've got a surprise for you! HRAAAGH! *throws the snowball at them*
Jewel's team: *all scream and run while the snowball knocks a hole in their fort*
Crumbs: That's not fair!
Forest: It is in my book! *runs back in his fort*
- Suddenly, colored snowballs start flying towards Jewel's fort
Forest: Great job Spot! Great idea painting the snowballs!
Forest: Ok, now, everyone grab a snowball!
- Everyone grabs a snowball, someone grabbing part of Winter's hair
Winter: OW! Not my hair! Actual snow!
- One of the painted snowballs hits Jewel in the face*
Jewel: AAAH! MY HAIR! MY DRESS! .....That is IT!
- snowballs are thrown everywhere, both forts being destroyed
- After the dust clears, Peanut is once again on the snow mound, holding a trophy
Peanut: Alright, and the winner is.....it's a tie!
All: A TIE!?
Peanut: Yes! Both teams are awarded! *Forest and Jewel come up and each hold one side of the trophy, with each person's team standing beside them*
Jewel: Good game.
Forest: Yeah, i can't wait for next year., but i'm going to beat you!
Jewel: YOU'RE going to beat ME? Ha! My team is superior!
Forest: In your dreams!
Both: JUST WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR!